MetroQ MTQ 978 SMD ReWork Station 2 in 1
- High Power, Compact- SMD ReWork Station 2 in 1
- 2-LED Display ,50C to 480C
- Soldering Iron Wattage: 60W
- Temperature is micro-Processor controlled and can be adjusted.
- Voltage: 220V 50Hz
Heat: 100 degrees C -> 500 degrees C
- Part soldering heat:
Voltage: 26V 50Hz
Temperature: 200 degrees C -> 480 ° C
Compatible Bits: 900M Series
- SOLDERING REWORK STATION
SUGON 990 SMDRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Convenient real-time operation through a magnetic control switch. Placing the handle on the handle rack will trigger the sleeping mode immediately.
- The Automatic sleeping function allows parameters setting in the sleeping mode.
- Closed sensor circuit; microcomputer-controlled zero-crossing triggered temperature control; high power; rapid temperature rise; convenient temperature regulation; accurate and stable temperature independent from the influence of air output.
- The use of a brushless swirl blower offers a wide adjustable range of air output to satisfy multiple applications.
- The system’s automatic huge volume cooling function could extend the heating element’s life and protect the hot air handle.
- The function of remembering four grades of temperature+ air volume allows more convenient operation ( applicable to 990D series)
- Others, SOLDERING REWORK STATION
Mastech Smart Smd TesterRated 0 out of 5(0)
Display: 3000 count LCD display
Power supplied by: 1 * 3V CR2032 battery
Operating temperature: 0 to 40 Celsius degree
Operating humidity: <80%RH
Storage temperature: -10 to 50 Celsius degree
Storage humidty: <70%RH
Auto scanning range: 300.0Ω to 3.000MΩ
Manual measuring range: 300.0Ω to 30.00MΩ
Auto scanning range: 3.000nF to 300.0μF
Manual measuring range: 3.000nF to 30.00mF
Item size: 17.5 * 3.1 * 1.7cm/ 6.8 * 1.2 * 0.6in
Item weight: 46g/ 1.6oz
Package size: 20.4 * 5.8 * 2.8cm/ 8 * 2.2 * 1.1in
Package weight: 142g/ 5ozSKU: n/a
- Rework Station, SOLDERING REWORK STATION, SUNSHINE
QUICK 857DW 100% OriginalRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Closed loop sensor:Temperature can be controlled by zero voltage triggering mode.
- Large power and rapid heating:Temperature can be conveniently adjusted and the temperature is accurate and stable, and not affected by airflow.
- Step less airflow adjusting with wide range: Temperature can be conveniently adjusted.
- Sensitive electromagnetic inductor in handle: Ensures the unit beginning working immediately so long as the handle is held.when handle is put on the holder, the system will return back to standby mode. easy to use.
- Automatic cooling system:Can increase the life of heating element and protect the unit.
- Compact unit takes up little space on the workbench.
NOTE: 100% Original ( Imported )SKU: n/a
- SOLDERING REWORK STATION
Soldron 878D 2in1Rated 0 out of 5(0)
- Digital Temperature Readouts For Set/Run Modes.
- Soldering Iron with MCH Heater.
- Temperature Range ( Soldering Iron – 200 degree C- 480 degree C, Hot Air Gun- 200 degree C-450 degree C )
- Micro Controller Based Control Unit.
- First in Industry to provide after sales and service, warranty and spares.
Shop – 6 months warranty ( Any problem occur come at shop we will change control card not complete machine & element and handle not included in warranty )
Company – 1 year warrantySKU: smd6