Warranty: As per Flukes Warranty Policy- 1 Year
Fluke Raytek MT4 Laser Non-Contact Thermometer
Out of stock
- Temperature range (-18 – 400 Celsius) and (0 – 750 Fahrenheit)
- Takes surface temperature of any object quickly and easily
- Just point, pull the trigger, and read the temperature on the display
- Switchable between Celsius and Fahrenheit
Out of stock
Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead SetRated 0 out of 5(0)
- The TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set offers the convenience of a test lead and probe-in-one unit with a variety of connections.
- One pair (red, black) comfort grip probe with PVC insulated right angel shrouded 4mm (0.16) banana plugs.
Fluke 419D Laser Distance MeteRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Instantly measures up to 80m (260 ft) with accuracy of +/- 1mm
- 3-line display plus storage for 20 complete displays
- Tripod mountable
- Measure up to 80 m (260 ft)
- Higher accuracy: +/-1 mm (0.04 in)
- View more data with backlit, three-line display
- Full Pythagoras function for height measurements
- Storage of 20 complete displays for quick recall
- Audible keypad feedback
- Minimum/Maximum function
- Tripod mode for mounting meter on a tripod when measuring long distances
- Stake Out feature helps you mark out defined lengths such as when constructing wooden frames
- Automated End-piece Correction for measuring from an edge or corner –a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
- Enhanced environmental protection:IP54-rated as dust and water spray resistant
- Improved battery life of 5000 measurements with auto laser off and auto power off feature
FLUKE 15B Digital MultimeterRated 0 out of 5(0)
- The fluke 15B digital multimeters are compact Easy
- to use tools that deliver safe
- Reliable measurements.
- The right tool for the joB, Your job requires that you have a rugged, reliable and accurate digital multimeter.
- The new fluke 15B offer everything you need.
- Extra-large LCD display
- Fast ohm/cap measurement speed
- Auto shut off/continuity/display hold/diode test
- Stand integrated to meter body
Fluke T+PRO-1AC Electrical Tester and AC Voltage Detector KitRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Maximum measurable voltage: 600V AC/DC
- Resistance: 9.99 kilohms
- AC bandwidth: 45Hz to 65Hz
- Maximum working voltage: 1,000V
- Power: (3) AAA batteries
- Installation rating: CAT IV, 600V; CAT III, 1,000V
- Standards met EN safety standard 61010-1, Canadian Standards Association,
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 2.15 x 7.6 inches (H x W x D)