- Rework Station, SOLDERING REWORK STATION, SUNSHINE
QUICK 857DW 100% OriginalRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Closed loop sensor:Temperature can be controlled by zero voltage triggering mode.
- Large power and rapid heating:Temperature can be conveniently adjusted and the temperature is accurate and stable, and not affected by airflow.
- Step less airflow adjusting with wide range: Temperature can be conveniently adjusted.
- Sensitive electromagnetic inductor in handle: Ensures the unit beginning working immediately so long as the handle is held.when handle is put on the holder, the system will return back to standby mode. easy to use.
- Automatic cooling system:Can increase the life of heating element and protect the unit.
- Compact unit takes up little space on the workbench.
NOTE: 100% Original ( Imported )SKU: n/a
- SOLDERING REWORK STATION, SUNSHINE
SOLDERING STATION SS-927DRated 0 out of 5(0)
- 8 seconds quickly heating-up and down
- Efficient insertion type heater design
- Handle is light design, feel comfortable even in long hour usage
- Push-button thermostat
- Handle made of silicone materials, resistant to high temperatures
- SOLDERING REWORK STATION
SOLDERING STATION T12-DRated 0 out of 5(0)
- PID temperature control: The soldering station adopts the advanced PID algorithm for temperature control, and the temperature rises quickly without losing the accuracy, no matter the size of the solder joints can be easily handled.
- Temperature enhancement: When the welding process encounters a large solder joint, the temperature of the soldering tip is temporarily increased, and then the normal temperature is restored to make the soldering smoother. Turn the knob to the right quickly in normal mode to turn this feature on.
- Manual Standby: In order to save energy and extend the life of the tip, the user can manually operate the soldering station into standby mode. Turn the knob to the left quickly to enter standby mode in normal mode.
- Beep reminder: When the soldering station switches between various modes, the built-in buzzer emits different rhythm sounds. The user can master the operation of the soldering station without having to watch the screen.