Fluke TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set
- The TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set offers the convenience of a test lead and probe-in-one unit with a variety of connections.
- One pair (red, black) comfort grip probe with PVC insulated right angel shrouded 4mm (0.16) banana plugs.
Fluke 945 Digital Sound Level meterRated 0 out of 5(0)
- FLUKE 945 measures environmental noise between 30 to 130 dB along with mechanical noise between 35 to 130 dB.
- It is denoted as A weighting and C weighting.
- The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments.
- Measurement of environment noise (A weighted)
30 to 130 dB 0.1 dB ±1.5 dB (ref [email protected])
- 0 Measurement of mechanical noise (C weighted)
35 to 130 dB 0.1 dB ±1.5 dB (ref [email protected])
- Display 0.1 dB steps on 4-digit LCD screen
- Frequency response From 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Recording intervals From 1 second to 8 hours
- Safety standard CE, designed to meet IEC651 Type2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Microphone 0.5-inch electric condenser microphone
- Time weighting Fast slow
- Dimensions 200 x 56 32 mm
Fluke 9062 Phase sequence IndicatorRated 0 out of 5(0)
- The unique Fluke 9062 provides rotary field and motor rotation indication with the benefits of contact-less detection.
- Purpose made for commercial and industrial environments, the Fluke 9062 provides rapid indication of 3 phase rotation using test leads supplied or can be used to determine motor rotation on synchronous and asynchronous 3 phase motors.
- The contact-less detection is ideal for use on motors where the shaft is not visible.
- The included test probes have a variable clamping range for safe contact, also in industrial sockets.
- Voltage range Up to 400 V
- Phase Display 120-400 V AC
- Frequency range 2-400 Hz
- Operating timer Continuous
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared ThermometerRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Temperature Range: -30 °C to 500 °C (-22 °F to 932 °F)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 °C or ±1.5% of reading,
- 10 °C to 0 °C: ±2.0
- 30 °C to -10 °C: ±3.0
- Response Time (95%): <500 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral Response 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
- Repeatability of Readings: ±0.8% of reading or <±1.0 °C (2 °F), whichever is greater
- Power: AA battery
- Battery Life: 10 hours with laser and backlight on
- Weight 255 g (8.99 oz)
- Size (175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches
- Operating Temperature 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Operating Altitude 2000 meters above mean sea level
- Storage Altitude 12,000 meters above mean sea level
- IP Rating IP 54 per IEC 60529
- Drop Test 3 meters
- EMC EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006
- Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001
- Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II