Warranty: As per Flukes Warranty Policy- 1 Year
Fluke 945 Digital Sound Level meter
Out of stock
- FLUKE 945 measures environmental noise between 30 to 130 dB along with mechanical noise between 35 to 130 dB.
- It is denoted as A weighting and C weighting.
- The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments.
- Measurement of environment noise (A weighted)
30 to 130 dB 0.1 dB ±1.5 dB (ref 94dB@1KHZ)
- 0 Measurement of mechanical noise (C weighted)
35 to 130 dB 0.1 dB ±1.5 dB (ref 94dB@1KHZ)
- Display 0.1 dB steps on 4-digit LCD screen
- Frequency response From 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Recording intervals From 1 second to 8 hours
- Safety standard CE, designed to meet IEC651 Type2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Microphone 0.5-inch electric condenser microphone
- Time weighting Fast slow
- Dimensions 200 x 56 32 mm
Out of stockCompare