Warranty: As per Flukes Warranty Policy- 1 Year
FLUKE 15B+ Digital Multimeter
- The fluke 15B+ digital multimeters are compact Easy
- to use tools that deliver safe
- Reliable measurements.
- The right tool for the joB, Your job requires that you have a rugged, reliable and accurate digital multimeter.
- The new fluke 15B+ offer everything you need.
- Extra-large LCD display
- Fast ohm/cap measurement speed
- Auto shut off/continuity/display hold/diode test
- Stand integrated to meter body
Fluke 9062 Phase sequence IndicatorRated 0 out of 5(0)
- The unique Fluke 9062 provides rotary field and motor rotation indication with the benefits of contact-less detection.
- Purpose made for commercial and industrial environments, the Fluke 9062 provides rapid indication of 3 phase rotation using test leads supplied or can be used to determine motor rotation on synchronous and asynchronous 3 phase motors.
- The contact-less detection is ideal for use on motors where the shaft is not visible.
- The included test probes have a variable clamping range for safe contact, also in industrial sockets.
- Voltage range Up to 400 V
- Phase Display 120-400 V AC
- Frequency range 2-400 Hz
- Operating timer Continuous
Fluke RLD2 Leak Detector Flash LightRated 0 out of 5(0)
- The compact, easy-to-use, RLD2 UV flashlight uncovers refrigerant leaks instantly.
- Use the UV light to find the leakage area, then, use the laser pointer to pinpoint the exact leak location.
- With 100,000 hours of life, and four operating modes, this versatile leak detector is a must have for HVAC Technicians.
- Six UV LEDs (395 nm wavelength) detect leak detection dyes
- Laser pointer clearly locates center of the UV field for accuracy
- Three LED flashlight with 100,000 hour LED life
- Operating temperature 0 ° C to 50 ° C
- Four operating modes: flashlight, UV light, laser light, UV/laser light combination
- Convenient detachable key chain carabiner and AAA battery included
FLUKE 101 Digital MultimeterRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Basic dc accuracy 0.5% -CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Diode and continuity test with buzzer
- Small lightweight design for one-handed use
- Rugged, durable design
- Automatic shutdown
- Battery is easy to replace Includes: Fluke 101 Basic Digital Multimeter Tl75 Hard Point Test Lead Set Two AAA Batteries (Installed)
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared ThermometerRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Temperature Range: -30 °C to 500 °C (-22 °F to 932 °F)
- Accuracy: ±1.5 °C or ±1.5% of reading,
- 10 °C to 0 °C: ±2.0
- 30 °C to -10 °C: ±3.0
- Response Time (95%): <500 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral Response 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
- Repeatability of Readings: ±0.8% of reading or <±1.0 °C (2 °F), whichever is greater
- Power: AA battery
- Battery Life: 10 hours with laser and backlight on
- Weight 255 g (8.99 oz)
- Size (175 x 85 x 75) mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95) inches
- Operating Temperature 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
- Operating Altitude 2000 meters above mean sea level
- Storage Altitude 12,000 meters above mean sea level
- IP Rating IP 54 per IEC 60529
- Drop Test 3 meters
- EMC EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006
- Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001
- Laser Safety FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II